Wednesday, 13 March 2013

My Proposal


My proposal is to create a music magazine, promoting a new artist.

I will include an interview along with a contents page and a front cover, with a picture of the artist so the audience will know what she looks like. The interviews purpose is to include information about the artist’s album and also information about the singer.  
 
The contents page is to let the audience know what they will find on each page and also creats a shortcut if they find an article they really want to read.
 
The front cover is what draws the audiences attention and shows them what is on offer in the magazine, and also holds an image someone who is included in the main article.

The colours I will use will be red, black and white, because I want my magazine to be gender neutral and they also seem to be the colour schemes from magazines such as 'Q' and 'NME'.  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment